Started in June 2013, Adani Vidya Mandir, Surguja is a Coed, English Medium School affiliated to CBSE. Out of total 781 students, 508 belong to tribal communities. It facilitates the students’ progress in academics as well as co-curricular activities and undertakes special initiatives in order to reach out to every student and bring out the best in them. AVMS bagged the SAMAGRA SHIKSHA EMPOWERING INDIA AWARDS - 2020 for delivering quality education to the economically challenged sections and helping them realize their aspirations.
- To be recognized as a school with a distinction, providing education to enable young children to become high achievers in chosen fields and responsible citizens, thus leading to man-making and nation-building.
- To develop a global mind-set that can build unique capabilities, which will transcend cultures in order to create value for self and society.
- To provide cost-free quality education to the children of economically challenged families, who have high intelligence and skills, but not the opportunity to explore and expand them to build a secure life.
- To recognize and enable such students to reach at definite stature in their chosen fields. To facilitate the students’ progress in academics as well as co-curricular activities.
- To undertake special initiatives in order to reach out to every student admitted, in order to bring out the best in them.
Mahasukh S. Adani
Shilin R. Adani
Vasant S. Adani
Vasant S. Adani
Adani Vidya Mandir (AVM) is an endeavor that is driven by values, strengthened by ethics and fortiﬁed by cherished traditions."
Dr. Priti Adani Chairperson Adani Foundation